Re: Online enabling of checksums

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Online enabling of checksums
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2018-08-01 10:34:55 -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Lastly, I think Alvaro has a point with the incremental development and I
> also think some others on this thread need to, "show me the patch" instead
> of being armchair directors of development.

Oh, FFS. I pointed out the issue that led to the restart being
introduced (reminder, in the committed but then reverted version that
didn't exist). I explained how the much less intrusive version would
work. I think it's absurd to describe that as "armchair directors of
development".

Greetings,

Andres Freund