Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Дерево обсуждения
Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in a Postgres Table  (Dinesh Kumar, )
 Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (David Rowley, )
  Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in a Postgres Table  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Pavel Stehule, )
    Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Jeff Janes, )
     Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Pavel Stehule, )
      Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Jeff Janes, )
       Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Andres Freund, )
        Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Jeff Janes, )
         Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Dinesh Kumar, )
          Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Jeff Janes, )
           Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Jeff Janes, )
            Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Dinesh Kumar, )
      Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Andres Freund, )
     Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Andres Freund, )
      Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Jeff Janes, )
       Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table  (Andres Freund, )
Hi,

On 2018-07-30 13:31:33 -0400, Jeff Janes wrote:
> I don't know where the time is going with the as-committed JIT.  None of
> the JIT-specific timings reported by EXPLAIN (ANALYZE) add up to anything
> close to the slow-down I'm seeing.  Shouldn't compiling and optimization
> time show up there?

As my timings showed, I don't see the slowdown you're reporting. Could
you post a few EXPLAIN ANALYZEs?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table
Сообщение: Re: Performance difference in accessing differrent columns in aPostgres Table