Re: Domain Constraint Violation Error Messages

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Domain Constraint Violation Error Messages
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 2018-07-25 18:19:21 +0200, Benjamin Coutu wrote:
> > No way. PG11 has been feature frozen for quite a while.
>
> I understand, thanks. I thought, maybe it would qualify as a trivial
> "bug" fix, sorry for that.

It's not a bug. People match against error messags. So it'd even have
the potential to break things.

> Would it be hard to also include column name(s) for PG 12 then?

I haven't looked enough to judge that. Unless somebody invests time
doing so, and implementing the feature (be it on a table or column
basis), not much is going to happen...  You can try to nerd snipe
somebody on the issue, work on it yourself, or pay somebody...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Domain Constraint Violation Error Messages
Сообщение: Re: Domain Constraint Violation Error Messages