Re: BUG #15263: pg_dump / psql failure. When loading, psql does notsee function-based constraints or indices

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #15263: pg_dump / psql failure. When loading, psql does notsee function-based constraints or indices
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #15263: pg_dump / psql failure. When loading, psql does notsee function-based constraints or indices  (firstname lastname <ceccareb@talusmusic.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2018-Jul-18, firstname lastname wrote:

> Peter,
>
> Both of your suggestions work.    I opted to change the search path in
> the dump file.  The alternative is is to prefix "public" to hundreds
> of functions.   I do not want to do that.  Too much work.

Hmm, surely you can just do "ALTER FUNCTION ... SET search_path" in a DO
block that processes all functions, or something to that effect.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15263: pg_dump / psql failure. When loading, psql does notsee function-based constraints or indices
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15263: pg_dump / psql failure. When loading, psql does notsee function-based constraints or indices