Re: where can I download the binaries of plpython extension

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: where can I download the binaries of plpython extension
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Sun, Jul 08, 2018 at 04:24:10PM +0300, Mariel Cherkassky wrote:
> I download the source files from the official website compiled them and
> installed postgresql manually.
> In what repository does the postgresql10-plpython exist ? or even the 9
> version ? I dont find them via yum search.

If you're using yum:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/
=> https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/
=> http://yum.postgresql.org/

Note I believe those are technically considered "unofficial" RPMs provided by
EnterpriseDB.

Justin

От: Mariel Cherkassky
Сообщение: Re: where can I download the binaries of plpython extension
Сообщение: Re: where can I download the binaries of plpython extension