Re: search.cpan.org is EOL, update links

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: search.cpan.org is EOL, update links
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 01:00:47PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> search.cpan.org has now been EOL’d and turned off, with all URLs redirecting to
> metacpan.org [1].  While the redirects are likely to the maintained for a long
> time, we might as well update to avoid the risk of stale redirects.  Attached
> patch changes the few links we have to instead use metacpan.

Okay, let's fix that.

While working on the links for CPAN, perhaps these should be switched to
https as well?
src/sgml/acronyms.sgml:
<ulink url="http://www.cpan.org/">Comprehensive Perl Archive Network</ulink>
contrib/fuzzystrmatch/dmetaphone.c:
version 0.05 available from http://www.cpan.org.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Dmitry Igrishin
Сообщение: Re: Add Pgfe library to client interfaces