Re: Tips on committing

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Tips on committing
Дата
Re: Tips on committing  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Re: Tips on committing  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Re: Tips on committing  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm not sure pgsql-committers was the right audience. Cross-posting to
pg-hackers.

On 2018-Jun-28, Bruce Momjian wrote:

>      2  Reported-by:
>      5  Author:
>      6  Reviewed-by:
>      7  Tested-by:

Should these include email addresses?

I've also used "Diagnosed-by" to credit a person who spent time studying
a bug's mechanism and how to fix it.  Sometimes that's the same as
Reported-by, but I think the weight is quite different.

Apparently, there's a recent trend to credit patch authors using
"Co-authored-by".  Should we use that too?
https://stackoverflow.com/a/41847267/