Re: Performance regression with PostgreSQL 11 and partitioning

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Performance regression with PostgreSQL 11 and partitioning
Дата
Re: Performance regression with PostgreSQL 11 and partitioning  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-Jun-25, Tom Lane wrote:

> > On 2018-Jun-18, David Rowley wrote:
> >> I've attached a patch which cleans up my earlier version and moves the
> >> setup of the append_rel_array into its own function instead of
> >> sneaking code into setup_simple_rel_arrays(). I've also now updated
> >> the comment above find_childrel_appendrelinfo(), which is now an
> >> unused function.
>
> > I checked that this patch fixes the originally reported performance
> > regression.
> > Unless there are objections, I intend to push this patch tomorrow.
>
> If find_childrel_appendrelinfo is now unused, we should remove it.

Agreed -- thanks for following up.  Pushed that way.

От: Arseny Sher
Сообщение: Re: Fix slot's xmin advancement and subxact's lost snapshots in decoding.