Re: [PROPOSAL] Nepali Snowball dictionary

От Arthur Zakirov
Тема Re: [PROPOSAL] Nepali Snowball dictionary
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello all,

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 11:16:24AM +0300, Arthur Zakirov wrote:
> I've sent a pull request with nepali snowball algorithm into
> https://github.com/snowballstem [1]. They aren't againts the patch.
>
> They haven't merged it yet, though. There are some problems with
> continuous testing via Travis CI which aren't related with the patch and
> require fix some scripts.

The patch with nepali stemmer was applied into the Snowball upstream
[1].

I attached second version of the patch. Nepali stemmer was generated by
latest Snowball compiler (commit
3c3d3953e8174b55e86aedd89544ea4e5d76db78).

I will add new commitfest entry.

Authors:
- Ingroj Shrestha, Nepali NLP Group
- Oleg Bartunov, Postgres Professional Ltd.
- Shreeya Singh Dhakal, Nepali NLP Group

1 - https://github.com/snowballstem/snowball/pull/70

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company