Re: BUG #15252: "do not dump comments" in pg_restore help

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15252: "do not dump comments" in pg_restore help
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 01:26:38PM +0300, Sergei Kornilov wrote:
> Thank you! I recheck behavior too, option works correct and has only
> wrong description. Simple patch attached.

This is clearly a copy-pasto from recent commit 1368e92, nice catch.

>        <listitem>
>         <para>
> -        Do not dump comments.
> +        Do not restore comments.
>         </para>
>        </listitem>
>       </varlistentry>

This is not consistent with the other --no-XXX switches, so I have
reworded the documentation fix to be more consistent with the rest and
pushed the patch.  I can confirm as well after some manual testing that
the feature behaves as documented.

Thanks for the report and the patch!
--
Michael