Re: Fast default stuff versus pg_upgrade

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Fast default stuff versus pg_upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
In terms of pgindent, I'm surprised about these lines:

+    missingval = OidFunctionCall3(
+                                  F_ARRAY_IN,

Why did you put a newline there?  In ancient times there was a reason
for that in some cases, because pgindent would move the argument to the
left of the open parens, but it doesn't do that anymore and IMO it's
just ugly.  We have quite a few leftovers from this ancient practice,
I've been thinking about removing these ...