Re: pgsql: Store 2PC GID in commit/abort WAL recs for logicaldecoding

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Store 2PC GID in commit/abort WAL recs for logicaldecoding
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-Jun-15, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> By the way, why do we need to strlen() the target buffer when strlcpy
> already reports the length?  (You could argue that there is a difference
> if the string is truncated ... but surely we don't care about that case)
> I propose the attached.

I decided not to push this after all.  Yes, one strlen is saved, but
there is some code clarity lost also, and this is certainly not a
contention point.

Сообщение: Re: line numbers in error messages are off wrt debuggers
Сообщение: Re: line numbers in error messages are off wrt debuggers