Re: [GSoC] current working status

От Aleksander Alekseeev
Тема Re: [GSoC] current working status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Charles,

>    I saw the list of errors you posted. That's because I have some new
> function implemented and pushed without testing(in order forget my
> change in local machine).
> So you are saying it is best to keep each commit workable. Right?

Ideally, yes. You can always create a separate branch to experiment with
new code and merge it to master branch when it becomes stable. This is
not a strict GSoC requirement or something like this, but a good
practice. If something goes wrong you can just delete an experimental
branch and go back to working master branch.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev