Re: pgsql: Fix and document lock handling for in-memory replicationslot da

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix and document lock handling for in-memory replicationslot da
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 09:49:52AM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Same is true for the codepaths calling GetRedoRecPtr().

You are right.  I'll fix in a minute.  A first commit's stress make
things really harder to get right...

> I don't object to the general idea of adding locking - although the
> benefit are nearly guaranteed to be cosmetic - but this has the
> potential to make things worse.

Thanks.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Robbie Harwood
Сообщение: Re: Fix some error handling for read() and errno
Сообщение: Re: Fix some error handling for read() and errno