Re: pg_replication_slot_advance to return NULL instead of 0/0 ifslot not advanced

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_replication_slot_advance to return NULL instead of 0/0 ifslot not advanced
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 06, 2018 at 11:04:39AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I am attaching as well the patch I sent yesterday.  0001 is candidate
> for a back-patch, 0002 is for HEAD to fix the slot advance stuff.

I have been able to look again at 0001 and pushed it as 9e149c8.  As
reading inconsistent data from replication slots is rather hard to
trigger, I have just pushed the patch to HEAD.  I'll look at 0002
tomorrow.
--
Michael

Вложения