Re: documentation fixes for partition pruning, round two

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: documentation fixes for partition pruning, round two
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Pushed.  I made a couple of minor changes, in particular I added the
word "one" to this sentence, which was already under discussion:

On 2018-May-24, Justin Pryzby wrote:

> On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 11:30:40AM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:

> > +    possible to show the difference between a plan whose partitions have been
> > +    pruned and one whose partitions haven't.  A typical unoptimized plan for
> > +    this type of table setup is:
> >
> > "a plan whose partitions have been pruned" sounds a bit off; maybe, "a
> > plan in which partitions have been pruned".
>
> I wrote:
>
> "[...] a plan for which partitions have been pruned and for which they have
> not."

"it's possible to show the difference between a plan for which partitions have
been pruned and *one* for which they have not."

Thanks!