Re: Loaded footgun open_datasync on Windows

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Loaded footgun open_datasync on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 11:43:33AM +0200, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> I am worried that there might be loads of Windows installations out there happily
> running productive databases with an unsafe setup, so I'd even suggest backpatching
> such a change.

This is not only your imagination, there are deployments doing so, for
the sole reasons that the default values are "safe" :)

I would be all for it for changing the default value on HEAD to a safe
value as well as the back-branches.
--
Michael

Вложения