Re: BUG #15213: unable to login on PostgreSQL by postgres user

От Arthur Zakirov
Тема Re: BUG #15213: unable to login on PostgreSQL by postgres user
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 10:31:44AM +0000, dhirendra Singh wrote:
> Thanks for the update,
> you are correct, /12950 is not available in /var/lib/pgsql/9.3/data/base also I do not have the database server or DB
backupto restore it.

> do I need to create new Postgres DB to resolve it or I need to follow any other step?

Do you have that directory and other data files and directories in
/opt/postgresql/data? Maybe you moved it from /var/lib/pgsql/9.3/data,
not copied.

PS. It was better to post your original message to pgsql-general list to
get wider help.

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company