Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 03:32:59AM -0700, pavan95 wrote:
> Sample query plan:
> Limit  (cost=92129.35..92129.63 rows=10 width=248)

Would you send the output of explain(analyze,buffers) for the whole query ?
And/or paste it into explain.depesz site and send a link.

Justin

Сообщение: Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!
Сообщение: Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!