Re: Should we add GUCs to allow partition pruning to be disabled?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Should we add GUCs to allow partition pruning to be disabled?
Дата
Re: Should we add GUCs to allow partition pruning to be disabled?  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm thinking something like this.

The examples for runtime pruning are lame -- in the first, the text says
"watch out for Subplans Removed" and then the example provided doesn't
show one.  (That example is probably exercising the wrong thing.)

Anyway, wording suggestions for 5.10.4 and 5.10.5 in the attached file
are welcome.

Вложения