Re: BUG #15185: pg_dump doesn't include statistics when specifying atable

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #15185: pg_dump doesn't include statistics when specifying atable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> After using the CREATE STATISTICS command to create multi-column statistics
> on a table, calling pg_dump with the -t option doesn't include that
> definition, but it does include things like indexes.

I share your opinion that it should, but I was outvoted on that one and
didn't press any further.  See
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20180212150708.4vt2p2237fyh6bfx@alvherre.pgsql
for the old discussion.

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #15185: pg_dump doesn't include statistics when specifying a table