Re: Typo in JIT documentation

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Typo in JIT documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 02:50:51PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Hmm, I thought we talked about changing such references to say 'JIT
> compilation' rather than just 'JIT'.

Perhaps.  I recall that this has been mentioned already the last couple
of weeks on the JIT thread.  Personally, I can see that JIT is listed as
an acronym in the docs with its meaning  explained by a link to
wikipedia about just-in-time compilation, so I am fine with the use of
the acronym.  "JIT" is actually used without the <acronym> markup in
config.sgml.  I think that at least this part should be fixed.

At the end that would be mainly Andres' call?  Do you think that an open
item would be adapted?
--
Michael

Вложения