Re: Oddity in tuple routing for foreign partitions

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: Oddity in tuple routing for foreign partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Thu, 26 Apr 2018 21:16:38 +0900, Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote in
<5AE1C326.6040201@lab.ntt.co.jp>
> (2018/04/26 20:06), Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:
> > Please rewrite it to use not array reference, but pointer
> > reference if one mtstate logically holds just one resultRelInfo.
>
> Maybe I don't understand your words correctky, but in that UPDATE
> case, I think that mtstate can have multiple ResultRelInfo.

Ah, mtstate has the same number of resultRelInfo with subplans
and it is *written* in the comment just above:( And it is exactly
for the UPDATE case. Sorry for the silly comment.

> >> OK, let's focus on #2!

> >> Looks good to me.  Thanks for the updated version!
> >
> > Agreed on all points above.
>
> Thanks for reviewing!

I'm happy if it helps you.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: jitflags in _outPlannedStmt and _readPlannedStmt treated as booltype
Сообщение: Re: jitflags in _outPlannedStmt and _readPlannedStmt treated as booltype