Re: Make description of heap records more talkative for flags

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Make description of heap records more talkative for flags
Дата
Re: Make description of heap records more talkative for flags  (Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 08:49:03PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> > OTOH, that also kinda bloats the output noticeably... I'm somewhat
> > inclined to just put the hex value or such there?
>
> That would do as well for me.

Me too.  Should we consider this for pg11?  My vote is yes, with no
backpatch (might break scripts reading pg_{wal,xlog}dump output.
Though, really!?).

Please submit a patch implementing this.

Сообщение: Re: Build fails with different versions of clang and LLVM
Сообщение: Re: Build fails with different versions of clang and LLVM