Re: New archives layout is not an improvement

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: New archives layout is not an improvement
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 08:19:34PM -0400, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> >> How do you feel about scrolling on this page in a mobile view?
> >
> > (I had never used the archives on mobile, so don't give much weight to my
> > opinion about the mobile experience.  I have now tried.)  This particular page
> > could be ~twice as dense before I would start to zoom on a 5" screen.
>
> Alright, so a bunch of changes to allow for more “information density” have
> been deployed today. Things should be much more usable per above specs
> now, but please let me know if you notice anything else.

Density is now 0.75 of the year-2017 density, which works for me.  Thanks.

> One thing being worked on separately is how much space the floating navigation
> bar takes up, which should also help with how much info is viewable on a given
> page.

Similar to that, on Android Chrome with a 5" screen and horizontal
orientation, the "Quick Links" section of almost every page of the site (not
the front page, though) fills the entire first screen.  (I don't use the site
on mobile enough to be harmed personally.)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New archives layout is not an improvement
Сообщение: Re: New archives layout is not an improvement