Re: New archives layout is not an improvement

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: New archives layout is not an improvement
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 08:40:46AM -0400, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> > On Apr 20, 2018, at 2:20 AM, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:

> >> This is definitely an improvement, thanks!
> >
> > I like the message page density now, but the loss of index page
> > (e.g. https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/since/201804181425)
> > density is still dramatic.  My viewport that formerly fit 43 subject lines now
> > fits 14.
>
> How do you feel about scrolling on this page in a mobile view?

(I had never used the archives on mobile, so don't give much weight to my
opinion about the mobile experience.  I have now tried.)  This particular page
could be ~twice as dense before I would start to zoom on a 5" screen.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New archives layout is not an improvement
Сообщение: Re: New archives layout is not an improvement