Re: Corrupted btree index on HEAD because of covering indexes

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Corrupted btree index on HEAD because of covering indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 10:47:02PM +0300, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
> I tried to minimize Michael's test case and add it to patch.

I cannot comment on the actual fix as I lack background in the area, but
having a test case and even more having pg_upgrade do some work on those
pages are good things.  This addresses the failure as far as I can see.
--
Michael

Вложения