Re: New archives layout is not an improvement

От Arthur Zakirov
Тема Re: New archives layout is not an improvement
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 10:39:25PM -0400, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> HI Alvaro,
>
> > On Apr 18, 2018, at 4:56 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> >
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> >>
> >> This is definitely an improvement, thanks!
> >
> > Thanks everyone for working on the new site.  I hope it will serve new
> > users better than the old site -- particularly those coming from mobile.
>
> That’s the hope :-) Let’s make sure we make it that way.

Thank you for fixes.

I have one more suggestion. In old mailing list archive interface you
could see attachment icon in a thread combo box. It was very helpful to
see what messages had attachements. Do you plan to return the icon?

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: