Re: BUG #15161: libpq - Invalid SSPI context after PQreset

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15161: libpq - Invalid SSPI context after PQreset
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 11:43:50AM -0400, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> The issue you're describing sounds a lot like the one that was fixed
> here:
> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=e6c33d594a004a2c831cdff1a16276347d30f703.

The commit applying to REL9_3_STABLE is f2fa0c6514 to be exact (does not
really matter both are the same).

> 9.3.5 is a really old version. The latest 9.3 minor release is 9.3.22. If
> what you're seeing is the same bug, it has been fixed in the latest minor
> version. Even if it turns out to be something different, you really need to
> upgrade.

Indeed.  This smells like the same bug to me.  The error is happening on
the backend, but the frontend failed to delete properly the security
context so my bet is that doing successive connection attempts and
deletes with this version messes up with what's stored in libpq, which
induces the backend into error.
--
Michael

Вложения