Make description of heap records more talkative for flags

От Michael Paquier
Тема Make description of heap records more talkative for flags
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I was just playing with the WAL consistency issue with rows moved across
partitions when I noticed that heapdesc.c is not really talkative about
the different flag records set.

What about something like the patch attached?  I found that useful for
debugging.

(One comment of heapam_xlog.h mentions xl_heap_delete instead of
xl_heap_truncate, noticed it on the way.)

Thanks,
--
Michael

Вложения