Re: Problem while setting the fpw with SIGHUP

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Problem while setting the fpw with SIGHUP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
<20180412050753.GA19289@paquier.xyz>
>> I have been able to spend a couple of hours on your patch, wrapping my
>> mind on your stuff.  So what I had in mind was something like this type
>> of scenario:
>
> Thank for the precise explanation.

Just to be clear and to avoid incorrect conclusion.  This is the type of
scenarios I imagined about when I read your previous email, concluding
such scenarios those cannot apply per the strong assumption on
SharedRecoveryInProgress your patch heavily relies on.  In short I have
no objections.

>> (The latest patch is a mix of two patches.)
>
> Sorry I counld get this.

The patch called v2-0001-Change-FPW-handling.patch posted on
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20180412.103430.133595350.horiguchi.kyotaro%40lab.ntt.co.jp,
which is the latest version available, is a mix of the patch you are
creating for this thread and of a patch aimed a fixing an issue with
partition range handling.
--
Michael

Вложения