'make check' fails

От Bruce Momjian
Тема 'make check' fails
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have discovered that:

    make clean; make check

fails with:

    /bin/mkdir -p '/pgtop'/tmp_install/log
    make -C '.' DESTDIR='/pgtop'/tmp_install install >'/pgtop'/tmp_install/log/install.log 2>&1
    src/Makefile.global:388: recipe for target 'temp-install' failed
    make: *** [temp-install] Error 2

and '/pgtop'/tmp_install/log/install.log says:

    relpath.c:21:37: fatal error: catalog/pg_tablespace_d.h: No such file or directory
     #include "catalog/pg_tablespace_d.h"
                                         ^
    compilation terminated.
    <builtin>: recipe for target 'relpath.o' failed
    make[3]: *** [relpath.o] Error 1

Oddly, this works:

    make clean; make; make check

I found this because I have some scripts that do the former.  The
problem has existed for several days now and I only now dug into it.

Сообщение: Re: Excessive PostmasterIsAlive calls slow down WAL redo
Сообщение: Re: Excessive PostmasterIsAlive calls slow down WAL redo