Re: submake-errcodes

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: submake-errcodes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Tom Lane 2018-04-10 <24426.1523387062@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> The short-term solution seems to be to put that back, but that's sort
> of annoying because it means this isn't a bulletproof solution.  It
> will only work for builds started in one of the directories that we
> take the trouble to put this defense into, and I can't see doing that
> everywhere.  Still, such things didn't work reliably before either
> except in these few directories, so maybe it won't matter.

Is that supposed to work now, without explicitly invoking sub-generated-headers?
It still doesn't work on current HEAD:

/home/cbe/projects/postgresql/pg/master/build-py3/../src/include/utils/elog.h:71:10: fatal error: utils/errcodes.h:
Dateioder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

 #include "utils/errcodes.h"
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [<eingebaut>: plpy_cursorobject.o] Fehler 1
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/home/cbe/projects/postgresql/pg/master/build-py3/src/pl/plpython“ wird verlassen

The other directories we'd need it are contrib/{hstore,jsonb,ltree}_plpython.

Christoph