Re: Postgresql Split Brain: Which one is latest

От Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais
Тема Re: Postgresql Split Brain: Which one is latest
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 17:02:39 +0000
Vikas Sharma <shavikas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Max count is one way (vague I agree), before confirming I will ask the
> application owner to have a look on data in tables as well.

Maybe you could compare your tables on both sides using a tool like
pg_comparator? See:

  https://cri.ensmp.fr/people/coelho/pg_comparator/pg_comparator.html

By the way, what are you using for your auto-failover? What went wrong to
end-up with a split brain situation?

Regards,

--
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais