Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Rofail wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 3:47 PM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
>
> > You should produce a new version by then that addresses Alvaro's
> > concerns and I imagine that will require quite a bit of discussion and
> > work.
>
> I'll get working.
> I'll produce a patch with two alternate versions, one with and one without
> the GIN operators.

I'd rather see one patch with just the GIN operator (you may think it's
a very small patch, but that's only because you forget to add
documentation to it and a few extensive tests to ensure it works well);
then the array-fk stuff as a follow-on patch.