Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take two

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take two
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 03, 2018 at 03:04:10PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> At the end, it seems to me that what I am proposing is themost readable
> approach, and with proper documentation things should be handled
> finely...  Or there is an approach you have in mind I do not foresee?

With feature freeze which has been reached, I am marking this patch as
returned with feedback.  Please note that I have no plans to resubmit
again this patch set after this second attempt as I have no idea where
we want things to go.
--
Michael

Вложения