Re: Fixing a trivial typo in comment in rewriteManip.c

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: Fixing a trivial typo in comment in rewriteManip.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 9 Apr 2018 14:22:33 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote in
<4ee784f4-a7c6-dced-0d4c-0a2ac5b87777@iki.fi>
> On 09/04/18 13:26, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:
> > While I was looking on some patch, I happened to notice that
> > there's a trivial typo in rewriteManip.c
> >
> >> a ConvertRowTypeExpr to map back to the rowtype expected by the
> >> expression.
> > The correct name for "ConvertRowTypeExpr" is "ConvertRowtypeExpr"
>
> Fixed, thanks!

Thanks!

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Aleksandr Parfenov
Сообщение: Re: Flexible configuration for full-text search
От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: Optimizing nested ConvertRowtypeExpr execution