Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Bug in Physical Replication Slots (at least9.5)?

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Bug in Physical Replication Slots (at least9.5)?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 9 Apr 2018 13:59:45 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote in <20180409045945.GB1740@paquier.xyz>
> On Mon, Apr 09, 2018 at 01:26:54PM +0900, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:
> > Hello, I added this as Older Bugs in Open items. (I believe it's
> > legit.)
>
> Yes, I think that's adapted.  I am hesitating to do the same thing with
> all the other patches marked as bug fixes.

Thanks. I'm also not going to do so on the other "bug fix"es. The
reasons for this patch are I myself recently had a suspected case
(on a costomer site) and the size is not so large. (This doesn't
mean it is easy, of couse..)

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi