Re: pgsql: Support partition pruning at execution time

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Support partition pruning at execution time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > Support partition pruning at execution time
>
> Buildfarm member lapwing doesn't like this.  I can reproduce the
> failures here by setting force_parallel_mode = regress.  Kind
> of looks like instrumentation counts aren't getting propagated
> from workers back to the leader?

This theory seems correct; the counters are getting incremented, yet
explain later prints them as zero.  What is the code that is supposed to
propagate the instrumentation counts?

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL's handling of fsync() errors is unsafe and risks data loss at least on XFS
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL's handling of fsync() errors is unsafe and risks dataloss at least on XFS