Re: Online enabling of checksums

От Michael Banck
Тема Re: Online enabling of checksums
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Sat, Apr 07, 2018 at 08:57:03AM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 6:26 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> > If it's not obvious: This isn't ready, should be reverted, cleaned up,
> > and re-submitted for v12.
>
> While I do think that it's still definitely fixable in time for 11, I won't
> argue for it.Will revert.

:(

Can the pg_verify_checksums command be kept at least, please?

AFAICT this one is not contentious, the code is isolated, it's really
useful, orthogonal to online checksum activation and argueably could've
been committed as a separate patch anyway.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Projektleiter / Senior Berater

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach