Re: The buildfarm is in a pretty bad way, folks

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: The buildfarm is in a pretty bad way, folks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> It sure looks like there's been a frantic push to commit stuff that
> maybe wasn't quite fully baked.  I'm not terribly on board with that,
> because it's likely to be hard to disentangle who broke what.
> But in particular, it's clear that partition_prune and
> isolation/checksum_cancel are showing big problems.

The partition_prune failure is clearly a minor portability issue which
I'll investigate after I pick up the kids.  From where I sit, if we let
that patch bake any more, it will burn in the oven.

Partition prune also broke the sepgsql test also -- I think because one
partition is no longer scanned.  Seems a reasonable thing to me, just
need to update the expected file.  But I'll look closer.