Re: Online enabling of checksums

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Online enabling of checksums
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-04-06 14:14:40 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> and granted, too, what is Magnus supposed to do about a couple of
> committers expressing doubts about whether something really ought to
> be committed?  Is that an absolute bar?  It wasn't phrased as such,
> nor do we really have the authority.  At the same time, those concerns
> didn't generate much discussion and, at least in my case, are not
> withdrawn merely because time has passed.

Yea, I don't think they're an absolute blocker. But imo more than
sufficient reason to give the list a head up of a day or two that the
patch is intended to be committed.

I'd only pointed the message out because JD said something about me not
having participated in the earlier discussion.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Online enabling of checksums
Сообщение: Re: Online enabling of checksums