Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
BTW, having both key_is_null and key_is_not_null output args to convey a
single bit of info is a bit lame.  I'm removing it.  We could do the
same with a single boolean, since the return value already indicates
it's a matching IS [NOT] NULL clause; we only need to indicate whether
the NOT is present.