Re: PATCH: Configurable file mode mask

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: PATCH: Configurable file mode mask
Дата
Re: PATCH: Configurable file mode mask  (David Steele <david@pgmasters.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 06, 2018 at 09:15:15AM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> I'll reply to David's last email (where the latest set of patches were
> included) with my comments/suggestions and I expect we'll be able to get
> those addressed today and have a final patch to post tonight, with an
> eye towards committing it tomorrow.

The feature freeze is on the 8th, so I am going to have limited room to
comment on things until that day.  If something gets committed, I am
pretty sure that I'll get out of my pocket a couple of things to improve
the feature and its interface anyway if of course you are ready to
accept that.  I have limited my role to be a reviewer, so I refrained
myself from writing any code ;)
--
Michael

Вложения