Re: Fix for pg_stat_activity putting client hostaddr into appnamefield

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fix for pg_stat_activity putting client hostaddr into appnamefield
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 06, 2018 at 10:46:27AM +1200, Edmund Horner wrote:
> Thanks for making a note of it, Michael.  I guess it should be
> considered for the next patch release of v10 too?

The issue is tracked on the wiki, so at least we are sure that we won't
lose sight of it :)

After that, the timing a patch is applied will depend on the time other
folks involved with this code will be able to comment on the patch and
this thread, which may take some time as everybody is busy with closing
the last commit fest for the development cycle of v11.

As far as I can see, this patch should be applied to v10, so my review
may help in pushing forward with it more quickly.  There is also a
couple of weeks ahead until the next minor release which is on the 10th
of May, so there is some room ahead:
https://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/
--
Michael