Re: Wiki editor request

От Mototaka Kanematsu
Тема Re: Wiki editor request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce-san, Tom-san, thank you for your explanation.
I understood how they avoided the situation.

We have to except patent algorithm or code like other contributing companies in PostgreSQL community.
Is that correct?
If that's yes, we can keep PostgreSQL policy.
If that's no, I might have misunderstanding, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Mototaka Kanematsu