Re: Foreign keys and partitioned tables

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Foreign keys and partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > Thanks, pushed.
>
> This has broken the selinux regression tests, evidently because it
> removed ONLY from the emitted FK test queries.  While we could change
> the expected results, I would first like to hear a defense of why that
> change is a good idea.  It seems highly likely to be the wrong thing
> for non-partitioned cases.

Yeah, there ain't one, because this was a reversal mistake.  I restored
that ONLY.  (There were two ONLYs in the original query; I initially
removed both, and then went over the file and included them
conditionally on the table not being a partitioned one, based on review
comments.  In this line I restored one conditionally but failed to
realize I should have been restoring the other unconditionally.)

Pushed a fix blind.  Let's see if it appeases rhinoceros.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: New files for MERGE
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: New files for MERGE