Re: Wiki editor request

От Mototaka Kanematsu
Тема Re: Wiki editor request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Thank you for your response.

Actually, our team have some patents for database technology.
That may be related to PostgreSQL, or may be not.

In private judgment, I don't enforce a patent right for PostgreSQL.
Because we would like to join to PostgreSQL community.
We would like to propose our idea and to contribute source code to PostgreSQL in near future.

>> Because, we developed Foreign data wrappers for NOSQL DB.
>> I would like to add the FDW to the FDW list.

This is first step in our plan.

Could you please give me advice or opinion?

Best Regards,
Mototaka Kanematsu