Re: BUG #15142: ERROR: MultiXactId nnnnn has not been created yet --apparent wraparound in v9.5

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #15142: ERROR: MultiXactId nnnnn has not been created yet --apparent wraparound in v9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
molofeev wrote:
> Thank you for reply.
> Output of pg_controldata:
>
> Latest checkpoint's NextMultiXactId:  1
> Latest checkpoint's NextMultiOffset:  0

Uh, this says that this cluster has never used any multixacts.

> Output of [select datminmxid from pg_database where datname =
> current_database();]:
>
> datminmxid
>           1

... and this confirms.

I think the easiest way forward is to identify the problem page and see
what's there.  Please find what command was being run that caused the
error, which might help narrow down which table it is; then scan the
table to see on which page you can see the error.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15142: ERROR: MultiXactId nnnnn has not been created yet --apparent wraparound in v9.5
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15142: ERROR: MultiXactId nnnnn has not been created yet --apparent wraparound in v9.5