Re: Add --with-llvm to the development snapshot build of Pg11

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Add --with-llvm to the development snapshot build of Pg11
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi,

On 2018-04-02 16:25:07 +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: jean.pierre.pelletier0 2018-04-02 <5ac236d0.8405c80a.9d062.24a0@mx.google.com>
> > Hi Christoph,
> > I tried the new package today and jit / llvm works fine in Pg11.
> > Thanks for fixing this.
>
> Aye, looks good now. Again, thanks for spotting!

Are you planning to put the JIT related stuff in a separate package?
It's setup so you can put
pkglibdir/{llvmjit_types.bc,llvmjit.so,bitcode/} in a separate package,
and not have a dependency to LLVM from the main server package.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Add --with-llvm to the development snapshot build of Pg11
Сообщение: Re: Add --with-llvm to the development snapshot build of Pg11